Tuesday, January 24, 2012

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks and holding

Total weight gain: This was somewhat confusing to me this week. I’m 2 pounds over pre-pregnancy weight. However, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been gaining my required weight. At my first weigh in during pregnancy, I was 10 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. So my total weight gain from the first weigh in is 12 pounds. This puts me right on track with expected weight gain.

Maternity clothes? Still a good mix of both

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I’m having trouble getting comfortable at night and I’m starting to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Frustrating.

Best moment this week: Being at BOTT with all of our friends! Baby wise, it was when Nate felt “O” move for the first time.

Miss Anything? Bending over

Movement: He is extremely active! Flipping around and punching mom all the time.

Food cravings: It’s been an ice cream week

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing so far

Gender: Still a boy

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nose bleeds, frequent bathroom trips and loss of balance

Belly Button in or out? Still hanging “in” there

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Working on our house, getting it ready to sell. I’ve got a to-do list and I’m ready to see it done. We’re also busy working on O’s bedding and getting everything together for the nursery. I’m excited to see it all coming together!

0 comments: