Friday, January 6, 2012

20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks, although this is up for debate. I’ve always felt like I was further along then we thought, and measurements this week confirmed that. However, we are still holding with our original due date so I don’t risk getting induced prematurely and then a C-section because I’m “overdue”. I’m happy with this decision.

Total weight gain: still 2 pounds under pre-pregnancy weight! My doc is happy with the weight gain so far and I’m still shooting for just 30 pounds max weight gain. Lord let this happen!

Maternity clothes? Still a good mix of both

Stretch marks? Thank God this is still “no”

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping more this week, but I’m pretty sure this is stress related

Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby BOY on ultrasound! Baby O is beautiful and healthy! I’m so excited to finally have a name and gender for this sweet baby.

Miss Anything? Being able to do “normal” things without people freaking out about how much I’m lifting, if I fall, etc.

Movement: He is quite active! I drank a caffeinated drink before the US just to get him moving…..and he moved ALL NIGHT LONG! He definitely isn’t used to the caffeine and I wasn’t either. Monday night was a looooooooooonnnng night for both of us.

Food cravings: This week it’s still chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick: thankfully I’m doing much better

Gender: It’s a BOY!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nose bleeds. Ugh ugh ugh

Belly Button in or out? still flat, though it’s EXTREMELY shallow. I’m getting nervous!!!!

Wedding rings on or off? Still rocking the fake rings. Waiting to hear back from our jeweler.

Happy or Moody most of the time: This has been an extremely emotional/stressful week and then you add pregnancy hormones to the mix……somebody pray for my poor husband.

Looking forward to: getting my check list done! I’ve got a huge list of nursery projects that I’m tackling. Anxious to see it all come together.



0 comments: