Monday, January 2, 2012

19 weeks




How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: only 3 pounds under pre-pregnancy weight this week.

Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity things with a few "regular" pieces thrown in.

Stretch marks? Thank God, NO!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping about 6 hours a night. I have all this energy!

Best moment this week: Being with my mom for the last few days :)

Miss Anything? having a "normal" body. I managed to get a small sinus infection this week. I toughed it out with some OTC meds, but I longed to just grab a z-pack and go.

Movement: All the time! This baby is active.

Food cravings: I had to have El Chico on New Year's Eve. My sweet hubs drove me all the way across town for it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of urine. Awkward, I know.

Gender: We find out TOMORROW!! Whoo hoo!! I'm praying this little one will be active for the US and we will get a clear shot of everything. Also praying that we find a healthy baby in there!

Labor Signs: No, praise the Lord!

Symptoms: Some indigestion, excessive energy and frequent bathroom trips.

Belly Button in or out? still in

Wedding rings on or off? my real ring is off. However, I found some cheap rings that aren't giving me any problems at all. Planning to take my real ring to the jeweler tomorrow to see if they can coat it in something that I'm not allergic to.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and energetic!

Looking forward to: Tomorrow's US and getting my to-do lists going for this baby!!!

0 comments: