Friday, February 17, 2012

24 & 25 Weeks



How far along? 24/25 weeks

Total weight gain: 13 pounds

Maternity clothes? Mix

Stretch marks? No. But I’m about to go invest in some Palmer’s Cocoa Butter!

Sleep: Off and on. I sleep GREAT when I’m completely exhausted. Otherwise, it’s a give and take. I now sleep with a cocoon of pillows to get comfy!

Best moment this week: First baby shower, first Rhea Lana experience and a birthday weekend with my mom!!

Miss Anything? Bending over

Movement: Extremely active. Our doctor has a hard time finding his heartbeat because he won’t sit still long enough to get a reading (and I’m caffeine free too!)

Food cravings: Fried pickles, McAllister’s, ice cream and Mexican food

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Indigestion, sore muscles

Belly Button in or out? It’s flat :(

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting things moved and organized


0 comments: