Wednesday, June 6, 2012

37/38 weeks




How far along? 37/38 weeks
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? All maternity at this point
Stretch marks? Keep the Palmer’s coming
Sleep: Very little at this point
Best moment this week: Baby ultrasound! Loved seeing our sweet boy again!!!
Miss Anything? Everything about my “normal” body
Movement: Little man has settled down as he’s getting ready to come into the world
Food cravings: Really nothing right now. Food in general makes me sick
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything, especially Mexican. Talk about killing a girl’s dream.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I’ve got regular contractions, but no other changes at this point.
Symptoms: everything hurts. I’m pretty sure that’s normal for now
Belly Button in or out? Actually in. How did that happen?
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired describes my general attitude  
Looking forward to: Having this baby!! But according to my doctor, we are still a few weeks away from that happening. 

0 comments: