Sunday, December 25, 2011

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain: still 6 pounds under pre-pregnancy weight!

Maternity clothes? mostly regular clothes with a few maternity dresses and skirts thrown in

Stretch marks? no. Faithfully applying the cocoa butter!!!

Sleep: I have always been a good sleeper. Especially since pregnancy hit. Now I'm averaging 5-6 hours a night and I feel great. This is so weird to me.

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby roll around in my tummy during the candlelight service on Christmas Eve!

Miss Anything? breathing normally

Movement: definitely!

Food cravings: nothing big. Still wanting my daily dose of chocolate :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chinese, BBQ and anything with MSG

Gender: waiting for January 3rd! I get daily "guesses" from my patients. I've had two different ladies tell me this week they just "knew" I would have a boy, then it was a girl. So who knows?!? I don't have the "motherly intuition" that tells me either way.

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heart palpitations [SVT], frequent bathroom trips, and difficulty breathing at the most random times.

Belly Button in or out? still flat

Wedding rings on or off? off right now. I'm having the worst allergic reaction to my ring. So depressing!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and my hubs says I'm more dramatic than usual

Looking forward to: a week off at HYC with the kiddos and then the Jan 3rd US!!

0 comments: