Sunday, July 25, 2010

And we're back....

The last 8 weeks of our lives have been a complete blur!


First of all, we did it! We got married July 9th. It was the day of my dreams and the wedding of a lifetime. I married the love of my life and my best friend!! Thank you to all our friends and family who helped us, encouraged us, supported us and were there for us during our wedding. It was simply fabulous! But more on this to come...

We just got back from our beautiful honeymoon to Hawaii. It was incredibly fun but the overall feeling right now is exhaustion. There's only so much you can see and do in 10 days! We are so thankful to our parents for the sending us on this trip and for helping keep the home front intact while we were gone (i.e. house sitting, taking the car to the shop, running our errands and taking care of our puppy!). I'll be posting pics as soon as I can figure out how to set up a Flickr account!

Normal life. Routine. These are words I have been dreaming of for the last few days. I'm ready to get back to the real world and do "real" things. My OCD kicked in big time during the multiple flights home. I have a to-do list a mile long and note after note in my iPhone. (Speaking of....anyone have any great apps they use for organization on their phone??). I have a ton of follow up to do, emails to return, phone calls to make and thank you notes to write. So on that note, it's off to bed to prepare for the full week ahead!

Aloha my friends :)

0 comments: