Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fast and Furious

Only a few weeks have passed since my last post but it honestly feels like years have come and gone. My world is spinning faster than I can keep up and I'm loving every minute of it (well....most of the time).


I was blessed to share a wonderful Easter weekend with my beautiful family. It was so nice to be together, laugh, talk, play and work on wedding details. We got so much accomplished in those few days and it was wonderful to be just "us" again.

Wedding details are overwhelming but fun. Things are definitely coming down to the last minute and we are furiously pulling it all together. We have also been working hard on our new house, trying to make it livable before July. There's much to be painted, torn down, put up, changed, sanded, fixed, etc. We are doing it little by little though.

There's so much more to share, but I just don't have time to now! I'll try to post some pictures of the house, wedding details and some of our engagement pics.

Love to all!

-Ashley

0 comments: